Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tuesday tunes: top 3 for jan 25

This week's Tuesday Tunes includes:
1) Gimme That Girl {Joe Nichols}: Simply precious. 
2) You Lie {The Band Perry}: They have an amazing sound. 
3) You are the Best Thing {Ray Lamontagne}: Ahhh, another fabulous tune to jam out to with windows down on breezy summer day.  It's also my Monday song and gets me through the day. 
*I worked on a project once that was purely awful and I was just in the dumps about it.  My co-worker would crank this tune super loud and sing to me.  Love it!
 
On a side note... The Bachelor was once again crazy town last night.  Love the drama.  Surprised he kept some of the girls he did {like who is Lisa??}.  Sad to see my Plano girl leave {although she got hardly any air time - which is a true indicator of who will make it to the end}, but proud to see her leave in style.  Way to represent!  My top runner is Emily...but I kind of think she just might be too good for Brad.  The girl is leaps and bounds ahead of the pack.  Can't wait for the drama of next week based on the previews!  
 
If you are a Bachelor fan... must read blogs are here and here.  I die.  Hilarious.
 
Shout out to my bff Mares - Happy Birthday darling!  Hope you have a fabulous day!  Thanks for being born!

No comments: