Ahh, another work week has come and gone. This week felt super long and I am so ready for the weekend! Time for my five Friday fun things...
1) The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend {high of 70}... so maybe I will get outdoors and do something fun. I am so ready for patio weather.
2) I've a got a girls night tonight w/ my WM gals. Looking forward to some good conversation and a fun night.
3) I bought ingredients to expand my brownie-baking skills. I took a stab at a new batch last night: dark chocolate and red wine brownies with a raspberry zinfandel frosting. I'm not sold on the these brownies yet {still working out the kinks}. So, may do some more baking this weekend to try and perfect the recipe! We shall see. I promise to take pics this time {if I can find my camera charger}...but I'll never expose my baking secrets! Ha!
4) I'm taking a painting class on Sunday at Gnosh with 2 of my WM gals. Super excited. We got a great deal through Groupon {which I seriously love}. I'll post pics next week of the final product.
5) The mister is still working like a mad man. He's such a trooper. Busy season is tough for us, but we survive. And I feed him and his audit team brownies. A little bit of sugar sure does help!
*clarification - I blogged about the amazing Silhouette last week... but I don't own one {although I might be tempted to purchase someday}. My friend Shelbi has one, but I'm still waiting for her reviews. Check out all the fun things this machine can do here!
Have a great weekend! See you kids on Monday!

1 comment:
G'NOSH sounds like my kind of place! I've got that on my summer do list.
Post a Comment