Brad is back and I love it. This season is going to be awesome. So many people are not fans of his {I'm still on the fence}... but ABC is genius. This season is going to be full of drama and lots of women watching to see if he's the same Brad from the past or 'a new man'. Pure genius. I am also always amazed how ABC finds these crazy women. Put a really hot man {who I can't believe is 38} in front of 30 women and watch them go nuts. It slowly turns into a crazy person contest and it is pure awesomeness.
My top picks include: Emily, Ashley S., and Ashley H. Last night's episode was straight up crazy town. Glad he booted the nutzos. I was a bit disappointed fang girl did not see much air time last night, but I can't wait to see what other drama Michelle causes!

No comments:
Post a Comment