Wednesday, January 19, 2011

wednesday whatever: lonny mag

Happy Wednesday.  I kind of dread Wednesdays.  Probably not as much as Mondays, but pretty close.  Maybe it's cause I see hump day through a glass-half-empty view {I'm working on changing that view}.  Wednesday always seems to be the day when the stuff hits the fan.  I'm pretty spent by Wednesday and counting the hours until the next weekend.  So to keep me going on Wednesdays, it's time to start my wednesday whatever theme...whatever is on my mind.  Warning - no telling where this will take me, but oh well!  I hope my five readers enjoy!

I love good design.  HGTV is a guilty pleasure - so many good shows {Divine Design, Color Splash, Sarah's House, the list goes on}.  I've been surfing design blogs for a while and it always seems the images that appeal to me the most come from Lonny.  I never knew of Lonny until I joined the blogosphere, but love it - so many gorgeous pictures to find inspiration!

1 | 2
Now it's time for browsing through Lonny and dreaming of ways I can execute luxury looks on a dime budget! 

1 comment:

Paige Stringer said...

Hey Melissa! I saw this website on Pioneer Woman and I thought of you. You can create your own outfits and add accessories and then link to the websites that sell them online. You can search by color, price, etc. You can find it at www.polyvore.com. Hope you like it!