I'm a woman of structure...I like things planned out and organized. So, to keep my visions aligned, I've come up with some themes for my little blogland. No guarantee to post something for all my themes each week, but at least I'll have a guide.
Mondays Musings: weekend wrap-up / what's happening on a crazy Monday
Tuesday Tunes: top 3 jams {new/old school, any genre, no judgement!}
Whatever Wednesday: anything to get me through hump day!
Friday Fun: top 5 things from the week or what's planned for the weekend
I hope you will join me throughout the weeks - would love to see your musings, tunes, fun finds, and anything else you have to say! There may be a few {random} posts here and there... but I'm excited to have some fun topics to blog about and really get into my 'blog voice' {shoutout to Lee!}

No comments:
Post a Comment