Friday, January 21, 2011

friday fun: jan 21


Happy weekend, friends!  I don't know about you... but this week has been long and exhausting!  Time for my five Friday fun things...

1) The weather has been such a downer this week - all I want to do is stay in bed.  And catch up on my DVR.  Current DVR options include re-runs of Rachel Zoe {my latest obsession - I die}, Top Chef All-Stars {yay for Restaurant Week} and Top Chef Las Vegas {because I never saw it the first time around}.
2) We're celebrating one of my bff's bdays this weekend.  I love birthday parties - espescially because I know there will be cake!
3) The mister has been getting busier by the day with beloved busy season.  They keep saying that someday this whole experience will be worth it... we are just trying to hang in there. 
4) Because of his crazy schedule, I am a single lady most nights.  This week I have already worked on a few of my resolutions {specifically numbers 2 and 11}.  I enjoyed my weekly viewing of the trainwreck we all know as The Bachelor with my bffs {and bffs mom - truly the best part!}.  I also indulged in my weekly Taco Tuesday with a dear friend from ACU {I would link to you Brooke if you hadn't deleted your blog!}.
5) I'm really intrigued by the Silhoutte.  Have you seen this amazing machine??  It's almost like it can do anything you want!  But, I'm kind of slow when it comes to fancy computer devices.  If it's not excel, outlook, or visio, I am not your girl.  And yes, I am a Visio pro.  Be jealous.  I can flowchart like no one's business!

Have a great weekend!  See you kids on Monday!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got a Silouette for Christmas! I haven't had time to use it yet...darn full time jobs but I'm really excited about it! :)

And how crazy is the Bachelor? Do you know who wins? I cheated this year and looked it up because I get too mad when he doesn't kick off the crazy people. :) My favorite is Emily but she deserves better I think. No offense Brad.

Yvonne Trent said...

Silhouette sounds so fun!!!.

Maria said...

I have to admit I don't even know what silouette is but it must be wonderful to have gotten such good reviews from you and Shelbi!

Sweet Pea said...

I love the bed spread!! I'll have to look up what a Silouette is but I'm guessing that's your next crafty fun project.

LOL you had to go there with Visio. *Sigh* I'm more of a spreadsheeter at heart. At least I can do colors with justification. ;)

Sara

Lee Stringer said...

Ok..I'm intrigued. Give the scoop on Silouette! Is it anything like the vinyl cutter?

Stringbean said...

The silhouette. I've been eyeing this genious machine for a few months now. I want one so bad. It's like my Cricut on crack.

Stringbean said...

I misseplled genius. Oh, the irony.