Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a fabulous weekend... mine was crazy busy even though I felt we didn't have that much planned.
Yesterday, I had my painting class at Gnosh that I mentioned last week. It was so much fun! I went with two girls from my small group and we had a blast.
Here is what the painting was supposed to look like:
And here is my creation:
And here is the lineup of all of our creations:
I think they turned out great and look so cool because they are all so different. I can't wait to go back with my bffs for my bday celebration in a few weeks. We will be recreating this painting:
Hope you have a happy Monday and good start to the week! I'm counting down the hours until The Bachelor tonight - I've been on pins and needles for this week's drama to unflold. Love it!




1 comment:
LOVE the painting! My mom went during Christmas, and they made the cute Christmas tree painting. I've got to go there soon and see if even I can manage to create something pretty. :)
Post a Comment