Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday tunes: top 3 for feb 1

I'm feeling in a singer/songwriter mood today... so this week's Tuesday Tunes includes:
1) Feels So Right {Matt Wertz}: Such a catchy and fun song.  I saw him in concert 2 years ago for my bday with the bffs and had a blast - he puts on a fun show and has a great personality.   
2) So This Is Goodbye {William Fitzsimmons}: He opened for BF a few years ago and was really entertaining.  He also does some pretty cool covers here and here.  Love it!
3) Who Are We Fooling {Brooke Fraser}: LOVE this duet with Aqualung.  Amazing.  I will always make a plug for my girl Brooke.  She is so incredible.  Check out her duets with WF here and here.

It's a snow day in Dallas today.  I'll be snuggling up in bed {and making flowcharts} most of the day.  Stay warm friends!

No comments: