I love some good TV drama. And thank goodness there is plenty of it these days. This is my escape from my crazy world of spreadsheets and flowcharts and an opportunity to simply not think. Our DVR is chock-full of some {classy} shows. So you want to know my current fave 'must-watch' {aside from the bachelor}?
Millionaire Matchmaker! I just adore Patti. She speaks her mind and says exactly what every viewer is thinking about those crazy millionaires. She kicks butt and looks amazing at all times.
Onto the trash tv faves: BridalPlasty {omg complete train wreck, but so addicting - AND I can't stand Jenessa}, You're Cut Off {season 2 just started - gotta love a bunch of spoiled girls trying to do housework and earn an honest living}, and the occasional housewives shows. I don't make an effort to watch these, but if they are on the tube, I tune in. Can't decide if I like Atlanta or Beverly Hills more.
To top it all off, we love crime shows and competition shows in the Stringer house... but that's a whole separate post for a rainy day. What are your favorite {trashy} tv shows??

2 comments:
Love the Bachelor. It is just so entertaining to me to watch crazy people. AND this season I work with a girl who is on it so I had to watch! And Love Real Housewives. (again...crazy people)We flip back and forth between Beverly Hills and Atlanta...
I'm right there with you with The Bachelor and Millionaire Matchmaker. I'm also a huge fan of 16 and pregnant and Teen Mom. I'm such a sucker for reality tv. Joe doesn't know what he's gotten himself into. :)
Post a Comment