Happy December! I am so glad it finally feels like the holidays are among us and right around the corner. I simply love Christmas. How can you not? I mean, really?!
I really loved writing my thanksgiving challenge and being reminded of just how blessed I am. I read back through my lists and am so glad to know the things that matter most to me are not material goods that can be bought, but honest relationships built with wonderful people. I've got some great peeps in my life!
I also loved having an agenda... a reason to write... a purpose for this crazy journal. So, to my 5 blog readers, you are in luck! I have a new agenda for the ENTIRE MONTH OF DECEMBER! My goal is to write everyday up to Christmas what I love most about it along with one fabulous find {that may or may not be on my wish list}. I'm already a day late {I blame my work schedule for that} so let's get going.
Christmas Love: ELF
I love ELF. I could watch it all year long {and I do}. I won't go into just how awesome it is because you should already know. This movie never fails to cheer me up and put me in a good spirit.
Fab Find: Anthro Necklace
Anyone who knows me knows I love necklaces {especially statement pieces} and I love Anthropologie. This combination makes me a pretty easy person to shop for... I know the mister appreciates that {I don't think he always enjoys the price tag, though}. I really should buy stock in anthro necklaces. My dream job is to be an accessory buyer for their stores... think how much fun that would be! Someday when this auditing gig falls apart I may leap into the fashion world... someday. Until then, Santa can fill my stocking with plenty of fabulous goodies from my favorite store, like this gorgeous necklace that would be perfect for a holiday party!


No comments:
Post a Comment