Sunday, December 26, 2010

catch up {again}

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone...time really does fly when having fun.  We had a wonderful time with both families and once again I'm reminded of just how blessed we are.  We kept it simple this year with few presents.  It was a year to focus on quality time with family and those who have needs far greater than we do.  That's what Christmas is about anyways, right?  We enjoyed this video during Christmas eve service at WM and I hope you enjoy.


I was a little ambitious this month by trying to blog about all my Christmas loves {I have a lot}...but let's be real here: things were a bit chaotic this month.  I'm finally home for a bit {no travel until feb} and really looking forward to feeling 'settled' for a bit.  I see a lot of craft projects in my near future...and maybe some more blogging.  I've got some new ideas for next year I'm pretty excited to share...starting with the 2010 Restaurant Review!  I love food and can't wait to get started blogging about some fabulous finds!

No comments: