Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i sure do like those christmas cookies, sugar

Christmas Love: Cookie Party

{this video posted for you, Melanie - enjoy!}

Today {this was Saturday - I'm a few days behind} is the annual cookie party through work... one of my favorite events of the year!  Everyone bakes like a mad person to bring enough cookies for everyone to take home with them.  This year I made peppermint mocha brownies {around 4 dozen}:

Don't these just look DELISH!  I may share my secret recipe someday if anyone wants it! 
What are your favorite holiday treats to make or indulge in? 

Fab Find: Mugs
I love a good mug.  You just can't go wrong enjoying cocoa out of a gorgeous cup.  The C&B mug is festive, yet simple, and I want it!  The word 'JOY' is also a pretty special word to me.  And of course I love the anthro mug.  I already have a few that are pretty similar {thanks to a sweet friend}. 
What will you be drinking out of your fabulous mug this holiday season? 

1 comment:

Paige Stringer said...

Those brownies look awesome! You'll definitely have to give me the recipe sometime. :)