Christmas Love: Holiday Music
I cannot get enough of good holiday music. I'm not afraid to admit I still enjoy my NSYNC Christmas album. Find me someone who doesn't enjoy the classic tune 'Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays'. I listen to these jams all year long whenver I need a good pick-me-up and feel like I just can't seem to find my joy. The mister thinks I am slightly nuts for blaring 'Winter Wonderland' in the middle of July in Texas... but he gets over it by seeing the joy on my face. My favorite all time song has to be 'O Holy Night'... but a close second is 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' {Bebo Norman and James Taylor versions}. What are your favorite Christmas songs and sung by which artist?
Fab Find: Ceramic Owls
I would be more than okay if Santa wanted to bring me a few of these fancy forest creatures. They are just too precious... and I would give them a great home. They would already have many friends between the various figurines {birds, rooster, alligator, mermaids} I have collected over the years from Canton or the Dollar Tree. One of these would look super cute in our office or in the kitchen... and makes a nice {and cheaper} substitue for the amazing cookie jar I adore from Anthro that costs way too much for someone who just doesn't make enough cookies.

2 comments:
I also love that owl cookie jar at Anthropologie. Last time my mom and I were at Canton I kept picking out cute owl necklaces and t-shirts that I liked. If I ever got that cookie jar I would have to bake cookies every week and I doubt my waistline would like that very much!
Girl we are kindred spirits! LOVE N*SYNC's Christmas cd and always listen to Christmas music year round! If N*SYNC ever does a reunion tour will you go with me?
Post a Comment