Monday, December 20, 2010

ornamental love

Christmas Love: Ornaments
 A tree is not complete without ornaments.  I love ornaments {especially fabulous ornaments}.  They are like jewelry for trees.  We keep our tree pretty simple with only solid ornaments in red, silver, and white... but I'm thinking we should branch out next year {no pun intended}.  Maybe something along these lines...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My friend Shelbi made the snowflake ornament for a contest.  I think it is amazing... I just may hire her to make all my ornaments next year instead!
Fab Find: Egg Crate

source
Call me crazy, but this lovely egg crate is at the top of my wishlist this year.  I adore it.  And it would provide a perfect home for all of my rings and earrings.  And the color is fabulous.  I think this is meant to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so honored that you liked my ornament!!! I was just casually reading your blog and thought...I recognize that ornament! Thank you girl!!! Miss you! :(

and Merry Christmas! Our Christmas card to you is in the mail! Hope you didn't move...