Christmas Love: Wrapping Paper
I love wrapping paper. Well, maybe I love well-wrapped gifts more! I always loved wrapping presents for family and friends growing up. I worked at James Avery for four Christmas seasons during college and perfected my quick wrapping skills and can now wrap just about anything. I'm a fan of having fun with wrapping paper and am {almost} okay dropping $6 per roll... I said almost. The Container Store and Papyrus always have the best selections, including these:

Fab Find: Throw
I'm a huge fan of snuggling up during the cold weather... so much that the mister often compares my wrapped up slumber position to a taco. Just like you can never have too many pillows or necklaces, you can never have too many blankets or throws {especially good ones}. I'm digging this monogrammable version from West Elm. Simply gorgeous.



1 comment:
Just the other day I was commenting on how I love to bundle up in blankets during the winter and secretly wish I had a Snuggie but am too embarrassed to buy one for myself. I wouldn't say no to one as a gift though! HA! I hope we get to see you guys this week. :) If not, Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment