Christmas Love: Holiday Shopping
I love shopping all year long, but especially during the holidays. There is just something wonderful about shopping a well-decorated mall bursting with holiday design and transformed into a winter wonderland. I love going to the galleria because they have the awesome Christmas tree in the middle of the ice rink and all of their trees outside are lit up at night in red lights. And I love the Shops at Legacy during the holidays because the streets are lined with bright-white lighted trees. It just makes me so happy and really puts me in the spirit... and makes it easy to get over the amount of cash I just threw down on all my loved ones! :)

1 | 2 | 3
I just adore these pillows. I have loved the Lutz & Patmos options from West Elm, but never got around to making the purchase before they sold out.... however, there are other {less expensive} options on Etsy! Etsy is simply wonderful. I am a fan of supporting artists trying to bless the world with handmade crafts. Maybe someday I will have an Etsy store {just not sure what I would sell yet}. I'm thinking I may try to scrounge up an old cable sweater and see if I can create my own version of this cozy friend. It can't be that hard, right?




No comments:
Post a Comment