Christmas Love: Gingerbread
Normally I am not a fan of gingerbread goodness, but I sure do love it during the holidays. It just doesn't seem right to indulge in gingerbread unless it is the holiday season. How amazing is the life-size gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian resort?! I so need to go to Disney for Christmas one year. Or what about the gingerbread playhouse from Nieman's? It's only $15K. Talk about one expensive gingerbread wonderland! I would like to meet the person who buys this and the person who receives this delightful and delicious abode. And I would like to see their waistline after consuming the 900+ pounds of gingerbread and sugar.
How do you like your gingerbread?
Fab Find: Festive Bakeware
I love baking during the hoidays {especially for other people}. It's the perfect time of the year to try new recipes or ideas and it's so much more fun with fabulous bakeware. How can you not love the over-priced goodness at Williams-Sonoma? Rarely can I truly afford any of their fabulous items, but every once in a while we will spring for something cool {like our beloved ebilskiever} since they really have such awesome finds. What is your favorite thing to bake during the holidays?





No comments:
Post a Comment