Monday, February 14, 2011

monday musings: happy v-day

It's Monday again.  Feels like the weekends are just way too short these days.  Had a fabulous weekend full of some super special people.  Friday night dinner at Jasper's w/ the mister was great - the pork loin and corn was pretty amazing.  On Saturday, I cruised to Main Street Bakery for lunch w/ mom and dad.  I just love that they live so close and I get to see them all the time.  Saturday night I painted w/ the bffs.  Let's just say this painting might be hanging in the garage where no one sees it!  Ha!  I'll post a pic later.  On Sunday, we had brunch w/ the Stringer side of the family at Cafe Brazil - delish.  I scored some pretty great b-day pressies, but nothing was as good as spending so much time with good people.  Love it. 

I did have to treat myself to a few fun finds on Sunday.  I hit up Nordy's Rack again and found these awesome DVF jellies for super cheap. 

It's V-Day.  The mister and I never really celebrate it since it's super close to my b-day {and neither of us are mushy}.  What are you doing for the big V-day?  Anything special???

2 comments:

Paige Stringer said...

Philip and I really wish we could have been there yesterday for lunch. It sounds like you guys have a great time! We're hoping to make a trip to Dallas in March but don't know what weekend yet. Hope you have a great Valentine's!

Unknown said...

I hope you had a happy birthday and a fantastic weekend! We need to start planning a time to hang out so that maybe it will actually happen soon! haha