So, it's really Thursday... but I just wasn't up for completing my blog from yesterday. I kind of got a nasty little virus and had to stay offline... causing a little stress and damper on my work productivity.
Our office has been closed since Tuesday and I have not put on real clothes - it has been awesome. Been hanging around the house reading emails, hopping on conference calls, and completing flowcharts. Woo wee! Today, I had to come downtown to get my computer cleaned up, so we had a nice little adventure navigating the icy streets. Not a fan of that at all! I am so ready for spring and some warm weather to head this way {last weekend was such a tease}. BUT, rumor has it there will be some more snow heading our way tomorrow!
All of this talk about ice reminds me of my good old ACU days as a penguin via Sing Song 2006. Most normal people will never understand the glory of Sing Song, but it was so much fun. Enjoy some classic entertainment... and see if you can spot me in the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment