Friday, February 4, 2011

friday fun: feb 4


Can't believe it is already Friday... guess the week goes by quickly when you only work from the office / client for one day!  What a crazy week this has been...time for my five Friday fun things!

1) I will be attending a Star Wars marathon tomorrow.  If you know me.. this is huge.  I don't do sci-fi and I'm really not a big movie person.  Should be fun, though! 
2) I will be bringing some 'quiet' crafts to the Star Wars party... just in case it doesn't totally peak my interest.  I need to make some more wreaths!
3) I will be missing all of the big super bowl parties around town and heading to wonderful Langhore, Pennsylvania for one of my clients.  We will be kicking it in Philly Sunday night during the big game.  Know of any good places that are a must visit in the city of Brotherly Love {aside from Pat's and Geno's}?  
4) Did you know Langhorne is home to Sesame Place?  I am kind of bummed that it is closed during the winter... sure would have been fun to celebrate my birthday on Sesame Street!  Kidding!
5)  Speaking of birthdays, I've got some fun things lined up next week after I return from Sesame Place Langhorne thanks to my awesome friends and family.  It's always great to get together with people I love and just have a good time.  Thank goodness birthdays are always a good excuse for a fun gathering. 

Enjoy some fun pictures of our winter-weather week!
{3 days of ice on the streets...turned into...}

{four inches of snow!  I had to get technical and bust out my work ruler!}

{the neighborhood - you can't tell where the street begins!}

 {our home - winter wonderland!}

{across the street and beyond}

Stay warm, friends!  Have a great weekend!  See you kids on Monday!  

1 comment:

Yvonne Trent said...

Beautiful home!!!
Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow soooo maybe spring will be soon.