Friday, February 25, 2011

monday musings: i heart pioneer woman

Wow, this week has been straight up crazy-town... so sorry I have neglected my precious 8 followers!  I'm gonna cut to the chase and update you on my Monday Musings, Tuesday Tunes, and Friday Fun all in one day!  So here goes!

I had the opportunity to attend the Pioneer Woman's book-signing event last Monday w/ my performance manager.  Seriously, I think I have the coolest manager - she is like Martha Stewart part 2.  Her cookies and cupcakes are always to die for.  I love that I have found someone else in my accounting world who loves cooking, baking, and crafting as much as I do.  Check out the yarn wreath she made...incredible!  Way to step out of the box GT and make some killer flowers!  Can't wait to make another wreath soon!

Please tell me you have heard of the fabulous Ree Drummond
{the gorgeous soul behind the Pioneer Woman

I have loved her blog for such a long time.  She is so genuine in her writing approach and inspires me to keep blogging and let my voice be heard.  Her food is amazing and her story is even more impressive.  I'm reading her newest book 'Black Heels to Tractor Wheels' and it's such a good read.  Check her out and I guarantee you will fall in love with her photography, recipes, and overall spirit!   

No comments: