Happy Freaking Friday, kids! So glad the weekend is just around the corner... this week has been exhausting. So, it's time for my five Friday Fun things!
1) This weather is Ahhh-mazing. I just want to sit outside all afternoon and drink margaritas. I have got to get out of this lovely conference room with no windows.
2) No plans tonight {as of now} and I am super excited. The mister is working hard for the money these days thanks to beloved busy season... so I'm a single lady tonight!
3) I'm helping one of my bffs with some volunteering tomorrow. We are working with Feed My Starving Children where we will be hand-packing meals for those who hunger across this world. Such a simple but necessary concept.
4) My other bff just bought a house! So, I will be cruising over to the new casa to help w/ moving and unpacking. I love unpacking and finding a home for everything.
5) I still have my b-day coupon for anthro...but am saving my cash. I think I'll just enjoy my new candle from Lee and soak up the divine smell of anthro. {Seriously, if anyone ever can't think of what to get me as a present... voluspa candles all the way. I love them all. They are truly divine.}
Happy weekend friends! Hope you have a fabulous one!

2 comments:
Hey Melissa! Loved the pic at the beginning of your post. Philip just found out that he has to go to Dallas tonight and won't be back until Sunday morning so I too am a single lady tonight! I hope you have a great weekend!
I was going to ask your opinion about wedding attire and voila! I saw "What to Wear to a Spring Wedding" - the link on your side bar - and it was just what I needed. It answered my questions -thanks for including that link on your blog!
~Yvonne Trent
Post a Comment