Happy Friday friends!
1) I took yesterday and today off from work to just catch a breath. It's been much needed and simply fantastic to lounge around the house and run errands.
2) During my day off yesterday I finally chopped my hair... and fell in love with Moroccan Oil. This stuff is amazing - makes your hair super soft and smells great.
3) Mr. Stringer and I are venturing to Ft. Worth tonight for a short get-away. I'm stoked about getting in some good patio/margarita time!
4) Bought my tix for Brooke Fraser - she's coming back to the Big D in June and I am so excited!
5) It's Mardi Gras weekend... and I wish the fam could have headed down to NOLA this year. Thankfully, I have the craziest cousin in the world who keeps us posted on the festivities! HAPPY MG weekend, friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment