What can I say... besides TGIF?! So ready for the weekend and being able to put one more week behind me.
1) Tonight is a chill night w/ friends and the mister. Just what I need.
2) We are attending my niece's 3rd birthday party tomorrow. Looking forward to catching up with family!
3) If the weather is good, we will be hitting up Fireside Pies patio w/ my bff Steph. There's nothing quite like a big pitcher of prickly pear margaritas, great pizza, and good company.
4) I'm dreading the time change {although I am grateful for an extra hour of sunlight, I do despise losing an hour of precious slee}.
5) Can you believe all of the crazy events happening around the world right now? Please keep my dear friend Melanie in your thoughts and prayers. She is teaching English in Sendai, Japan and experienced the big earthquakes. There was one on Wednesday she blogged about here but that was before the biggest quake and tsunami yesterday {this AM - US time}. I'll keep you posted as I hear more...but keep her and her family in your thoughts!

No comments:
Post a Comment