This good friday is now a great friday. I turned on my 'out of office' and am selfishly watching multiple episodes of Desperate Housewives. Love it. Speaking of, we hardly ever watch live tv any more... and we are just now catching up on shows that were initally cool about 10 years ago... like 24, Lost, DH, etc. I guess it is about time we get with the program!
With good friday and the easter season, I also plan to indulge in some of these little friends:
We have a full weekend ahead of us. I have a bachelorette par-tay tonight for this sweet friend. Tomorrow we are catching up with some friends for dinner and going to WM service. And then we will be spending time with family on Sunday.
Have a great weekend! I'll leave you with my favorite Peeps picture...it's not your average 'peep show'! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment