Friday, April 15, 2011
friday fun: april 15
Happy Friday and Happy Tax Day! Whoo hoo I need a weekend!
Time to catch up on life and 5 fun things...
1) Mr. Stringer and I are trying a new restaurant tonight {well, new to him} and I'm excited.
2) We have a jam packed Saturday ahead of us starting with family day out in the country and a work event in the afternoon. Should be a good time.
3) I'm headed to NOLA on Sunday for a few days. I am so glad I work on a client that has some decent locations! Harrah's here I come!
4) We've started a work out challenge on one of my projects... this challenge has been all the motivation to get my butt in gear for summer weather. We are wiped this week thanks to early morning dates w/ Tony Horton.
5) Did you get some crazy weather last night like we did?! I could not sleep... and it did not help that our little furry friend was meowing super loudly. Really glad no major hail damage to my car!
Hope you kids have a happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment