Monday, September 27, 2010

finally fall

The blog needed some help... or maybe I just needed some motivation.  Since it finally feels like fall weather, I am turning a new leaf {pun intended} and getting back on the blogging bandwagon.

I L.O.V.E. fall.  Fall means crisp weather, layered clothing, and salted caramel hot chocolate.  Be still my heart. 

I've found some fabulous fall inspiration which begins with spicing up the wardrobe...
...spicing up the house...
...and spicing up the kitchen!
 {I've tried these cupcakes once with a little variation and they were heavenly, but a bit laborious!}

I've also rediscovered my love for Shawn McDonald, Dave Barnes, and Jimmy Needham {ok, Jimmy might be a newer love}.  The love has always been there... just not always playing in my six-disc changer.  I can't help but love some chill tunes that still speak truth.  Check them out and revive your spirit this fall. 



2 comments:

The Fletchers said...

I MISS YOUR FACE!!!!

How is your life - its been so long!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I miss your face too! Let's be friends soon...Are you going to homecoming?